Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spread the Love

Go With It
Go With It
Jam
It Ain't Too Much Stuff
It Ain't Too Much
It Ain't Too Much For Me To
Jam

-Michael Jackson “Jam”


As the typical author of this wonderful blog is currently away gallivanting throughout North America I have been given the great honor to come in to do a special edition post to keep all the avid readers happy until her return. So sit down, strap in and hang on because we are about to rock your world.


First I’d like to tell you a little about myself. On the outside I am like any other person you know. Well, I guess in reality I am nothing like anyone you have ever met but I do my best with what I have. I have no desire to be trendy and to keep up with the times because really you can’t improve on perfection. I don’t wear my hat sideways, I don’t have bling and I would not be caught dead in jeans of any color but blue. Seriously, they are called blue jeans for a reason. Don’t fool yourself into thinking they were cool in 1994. They weren’t. And trust me they aren’t any cooler now. But that is a topic for another time.


Anyways, back to the topic at hand. As your mom will always tell you, it is not necessarily what is on the outside but better yet what is inside that makes a person special and I am no different. I find that I give and give and give but never really expect anything in return. That’s just the way I am. But don’t worry about me. I always find a way to “refill” myself so that I can dole out more of what I have to offer to the world.


As I am only here as a special guest this is where I will leave you for now and maybe one day I will be asked to come back to tell you more about the trials and tribulations of my life but I guess you never know. Hopefully Melissa has a great vacation and will have a new post upon her return.


“Spread” the love!!!

BOB



Okay, Bob is just the jam they have here in Sweden and not a real person but it is awesome jam none the less. I won’t go as far as to say that it is better than my mom’s but it is definitely a contender. The refill tubes are awesome, a little weird but great.

No comments:

Post a Comment